Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mohammad Jassim

Mohammad Jassim
Jassim Taqui
Love you


Love you forever, my breathing song, son,
Love your way, your style, innocence, fun,
Love  all you do, conceive, your dream,
Love them all, for they're your and my stream.
Dealing with people all along, with different face,
from  here and those seem from different race,
my discourse is human, treating all very fair,
never looked behind , I'm high, flying in the air,
embracing the loved one, you’re the one dear,
you’re my pride, my love, lifting me from despair.



No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...