Saturday, July 30, 2016

The moony face

The moony face
Jassim Taqui





love me, pass on your words, I’m your spring,
I am the chosen one chosen by the holy King,

Ordained to give you whatever wish, joy,
Watch out yourself, you control and destroy,

Decided to give you all you want, neat and bright,
Decide where to touch, your discourse for tonight,

You made me nervous, smoke lost in my world,
Indiscreet, almost nude, stay near, better than food,

Moving on, far away from the city, lying on the sand,
I am the powerful, killer, you don’t know my brand,

The sea  asked me to stretch my body, hands,
Swim, breath  fresh air, be firm, play with sands,

Back to the normal life with my favorite blue,
I remain imposing and that is the story true,

Look if you can, I am free, getting rid of chain,
Let life go on, let the stars fall, I have no pain,

Guessing upon guess, I have taken my choice,
Knowing full facts, but I opt to just rejoice,

When my words hit the target, decided to go back,
All affairs done and dumped, things  aren’t  black,

Elated with necklace , pearls, dressed in white,
Angels protect me, no matter how you fight,

No matter how you think to know the truth,
Something happens, move on very smooth,

Sheer frustration drove me irrational way,
To bring your attention, to show my dismay,

Better don’t ask me about her eyes, mood,
Bitter, explosive for being not understood,

A combination of moony face, red and white,
Seductive hair, penetrating eyes, all right,

Felt your green eyes hitting hard with a light,
Felt lost searching for you with delight,

Fed up with your chains, decided to sit on a tree,
Nude and contemplating, the world, I am free,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...