Saturday, September 10, 2016

The story of Judie

The story of Judie
Jassim Taqui

Pulling you to her charm, away from harm, true,
Nature erred when selected another flower to glow,

Should always give you a tribute; for leading , opening the door,
You elevated people so high, making them fly, and taboo tore,

Challenging the old forces that fled and gone,
Filled the life with delight, job stands doو

Whenever I see you gain, you look more charming, in form,
As if God has created you again, to dictate and handle the storm,

What can I say except that you are the charming queen,
Full of love, smile, you are the feme to be always seen,

Love your passion for music, love your beautiful form,
You have won the love of your fans; taking them to storm,

The famous two spirits come to me and in my house roll,
Your laughter and tears, have made you beyond control,

You are the sign of God that makes life go on,
Emitting  heavenly rays , giving life when everything is gone,

I can’t explain why I look at you time after time,
Is it your sad look or the loss at youthful prime, 

Your memory will always be unchanged, remain,
Deep into the inner-self, protected, never go in vain,

Spotted you while combing your hair in a unique way,
Lively, hesitant, loving, your trait, I can say,

Like a princess, I came to your spacious bed,
I missed your embrace when I was in white and red,

Forever live your angelic smile along with pink,
Always recall our old days, in our time I think,

Come and see what nobody could expose, high,
Sexy, revealing partial body so that you shouldn’t die,

Combined four to show their felinity, special skill, and gold,
Following you wherever you go, a charm you cannot behold,

Coming to your rescue in a pure and healing white,
Now time to be active, follow your path to delight,

Remember my letter through a time machine and gate?
I am living now in the past, never liked future taste,

You are the goddess of love and passion, charm, destiny, you’re time,
That continues even when all vanish, you save all with youth prime,

You just cannot believe the new version of love and strength,
Love is not enough, they say, your date must go to any  length,

As a model, I can expose any part of my body,
Before you engage me, better see me and study,

The chemistry of my life, and how fast I am ready,
I am the female of Judith, he named me Judie,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...